Happy International Podcast Day, 10 Percenters! As we alluded to on Twitter and the #IAMCHIKARA group on Facebook, we are pleased to announced that CHIKARA in 15 Minutes or Less and Chattin’ With The CHIKARMY will be returning to the airwaves soon! Created by Babs, former intrepid reporter of CHIKARA, C15 was one of our earliest partners, and we are thrilled to be relaunching these shows in time for C15’s second anniversary.
Here are some noteworthy AND UPDATED details on the return of these shows:
- Babs has given permission to OPW webmaster/founder Alex Kahrs to carry the torch for hosting duties.
- It is my intention to retain the spirit of both shows, as they were borne of a love for CHIKARA and the loyal fanbase known as the CHIKARMY.
- The first NEW episode of CHIKARA in 15 Minutes or Less will be posted on Sunday, October 4, the second anniversary of the show’s debut.
- As always, I’ll be going over the latest news and media related to CHIKARA, as well as a feature each week. I’m starting a new feature series this week: Journey Into CHIKARA, the short-lived series that streamed on CHIKARA’s YouTube and CHIKARAtopia this past summer.
- You can find the new show at its old/new home over at chikarain15.com! Please note the site is still a work in progress at the moment.
- Feel free to send us your CHIKARA related news and media to email@example.com!
- The relaunch date of Chattin’ With The CHIKARMY is TBA while I work out some last minute tech details, but if you’re interested in being interviewed send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, preferred method of communication (Skype/Google Hangout/Etc) and relevant contact information (Skype username, etc) along with your availability.